Saturday 9 April 2011

My first follower! And how I actually started this Blog

My first follower!!!
Queena Corrina! I was her 20th follower too! OMG LUV YA GAL <3 Oh and do visit her blog(by clicking here!)! It's so creative and exciting!YAY!

OK, I'm gonna go all the way back and tell you why I decided to start this blog. Have fun reading!!!

It all started when we were in the library, borrowing books and I noticed that this girl was always getting books from the same series. The series was called 'Pony Pals'. I decided to try it out (since I couldn't find any other good books), and soon was reading it non-stop. But right under the shelf where all the Pony Pals books were, there was a series called 'The Baby-Sitters Club'. I wondered if I should read it, but I didn't really want to. Then one day Mum's friend took her son and me to a HUGE library. I got a heap of pony books (obviously) and then once again I noticed The Baby-Sitters Club books. So I just took one. After reading it, I marched into the school library and borrowed as many Baby-Sitters Club Books as possible! Seriously, I fell in love with the series. I read every single Baby-Sitters Club book the library had!
On one of our visits (to Sydney), Dad said he would take me to a bookshop. I thought he'd take me to Borders (a VERY big bookshop), which had the Baby-Sitters Club, but we were running late so he took me to Angus and Roberston. I was kinda upset, but then I saw a series of REALLY bright books and decided to take one. I took Gingersnaps. And that was that. I was completely HOOKED by ALL of Cathy Cassidy's books! They are really good!!!

So then I decided to go to her website, http://www.cathycassidy.com/. In the bit where she wrote about herself, I noticed it said one of her favourite reads was Think Pink by Lisa Clark. It sounded cool, so I searched for it and found out Lisa Clark had a website, http://www.pink-world.co.uk/. Somewhere in it, she mentioned a fab blog . I visited it then looked at the followers. I clicked on a bunch of cherries (click here to look at it!). I checked it out, and it definitely got the ElectroSparkle Approval. Actually, ElectroSparkle didn't exist back then, so I guess it got the Caitlyn Approval. Then later on (2 years later), I found out about Queena Corrina's blog. And that's it, after reading all these fab blogs I decided to create my own. Thanks to all these people for inspiring me, I really couldn't have done it without you!

I really think this is very random. I mean, it started with going to the library in Sydney, and finished with a blog. What d'ya think?

2 comments:

Aoife. said...

Hiya,
Hahah, your story about starting your blog is so much more interesting than mine. Good luck with blogging - and thanks for the follow :)

QueeenzzzzXD said...

WHAAAA???? OK, how did you get my blog link??? I'm not known anywhere. I could understand you getting my sisters blog off of google, but i'm me. Anyways, luv you soooooo much<3 and thanks soooooo very EXTREMLY much (did that make ay sense??) for the um, you putting my address on your blog? Wait, yeah, i hope you know what i mean, cause i don't!