HELLO PEOPLE OF THE BLOGOVERSE.
Pinch, punch, first day of the month. No take backs! Ok...
So...it was the Royal Wedding the other day. Anyone watched it? Me? A little. Kate was very pretty. I wasn't planning on watching it but it was okay to be honest. But I couldn't be bothered watching any longer. Ok enough boring talk! Heh, I forgot about Thursday booklist's on Thursday so I'll do it here! The day isn't going to change it's just a little catch up post. Theme for this week... Australian Authors!
In no paticular order:
1. Girl Saves Boy By Steph Bowe- Rating: ★★★★ (T.R)
2. Feeling Sorry For Celia By Jaclyn Moriarty- Rating: ★★★★★ (T.R)
3. A Waltz For Matilda By Jackie French - Rating: ★★★★
4. Cicada Summer By Kate Constable- Rating: ★★★★★
5. Then By Morris Gleitzman- Rating: ★★★★★ (T.R)
6. Books By Emily Rodda - Rating: ★★★★★ (T.R)
7. Beautiful Monster By Kate McCaffrey- Rating: ★★★★ (T.R)
8. Tomorrow When The War Began By John Marsden- Rating: ★★★★★ (T.R)
9. The 'Un' series By Paul Jennings- Rating: ★★★★
'The 'Un' series by Paul Jennings' isn't really called that. I randomly named it since I couldn't find the true series name XD
I might attempt to go hit the sack now because it's 10pm and i planned on getting up at 6 tomorrow. Don't ask why. Just don't. Probably because I don't have a clue why I want to get up so early on a Autumn Monday. Thanks for commenting and following me!
So goodnight to you all.