Friday 20 May 2011

Flying...

Today I rode to and from school on my bike. It felt so wonderful, going at full speed with the wind blowing my hair back and opening my eyes. Maybe this is what flying feels like. I got home in a record of 13 minutes, when usually it takes me 20. That meant I had a few extra minutes of free time to read, write or listen to music. My lovely friend M has let me burn her Taylor Swift CD. I was actually gonna buy it. Good thing I didn't. :)

Ok, I'm gonna put the positive thing o pause for a bit, and moan a bit about something I got on Friday. Sorry, I hope you don't mind. Don't read on if you do. Anyway, on Wednesday I got....braces. Yes, it is true. And oh, it is so very horrible! It hurts very very much and I can't bite anything at all! Waaaa. I think it's a bit long for them to still be hurting. My friends say they look fine and the pain will go away, but it is hard to believe them. Also, I am not allowed lollies. Like, AT ALL. Which is sad, as I am such a sweet tooth. Oh well. Do any of my readers have braces? If so, please tell me about them!

Oh, and also on Sunday I'm playing netball  and hockey against Buleen so wish me luck!!!

10 comments:

Anna said...

i love riding my bike :)

braces do get better, my friends have had them and you will get used to it. how long do you have to have them on for? one of my friends had them on for 3 years, or there abouts. xxx

QueeenzzzzXD said...

you probably look awesome in braces. i need them, i refused! HAHAHAHHAHA! i'm not kidding, i did...... awkward silence...

all my luv,


xxxxx

Corrina

Anonymous said...

My sister Becca had braces for a year and a half and she said they were agony...but don't let that put you off :P

Cliona said...

I had braces, their not all that bad really! The pain goes away after a couple of weeks :D Advice: Don't eat popcorn-you'll be going to the orthodontist loads if you do!

♥Strawberry Cait Sundae♥ said...

Thanks for all your advice guys :)

XD

Hamtarofan01 said...

I love the feeling of wind too~ I want to fly someday. (:

♥Strawberry Cait Sundae♥ said...

lol me too :)
Speaking of flying...Have you read 'If I Could Fly' By Jill Hucklesby?
You should if you havn't ;)

xxx
Sorry I couldn't be bothered signing in XD

Aimée said...

I have to get braces... it kind of scares me a bit. But I'll survive! And you will, too!
Don't worry, when they take them off and you see your beautiful teeth, it's definitely worth all the pain. (I've been told.)

♥Strawberry Cait Sundae♥ said...

Cool, Thanks!
:D
x

lucy lu said...

well, i'm getting braces and i'm kinda scared after reading all these negative points about them D: Hope they are not that bad! :O