Saturday 28 May 2011

SUP ;D

My Heart Rate :
Normal :
image
Talking to your crush :
image
Seeing your crush with someone else :
image


 
Even if you were any of these, I still wouldn't even care. Thanks to my followers for all your lovely comments!
Um so here's some random things about me to celebrate...:D
My Favourite Random Things:
That feel-good vibe you get after you do a heap of exercise or eat something healthy.
When my kitten naps on my lap instead of biting me.
Getting random 'just-because-you're-my-friend' parcels in the mail.
Getting snail mail.
Comments!
Painting my toe nails. I love making up funky designs!
Wooden guitars.
Baking with my friends.
Making videos.
Cutting out pictures from magazines.
Re-decorating my friends' rooms.
Watching romance movies....in Chinese. (Makes the scenes much less awkward if watching with guy friends!)
Squeezing whipped cream out of the can into my mouth.
Throwing darts at water balloons.
Cracking inside jokes.
Mashing up home videos.
Reading weird facts.
Visiting that awesome new shop, Daiso that opened up yesterday! XD
Sorry for such the boring post ;P
x
Yay! 35 followers :) 

5 comments:

Meleonieeee - ♥ said...

Nice post! :) Hehehe, I love pretty much everything on this list! (except watching Chinese romance movies cause I haven't done that before :P hehe) Congrats on 35 ! <3

♥Strawberry Cait Sundae♥ said...

Thanks so much! lol :D
x

Anna said...

i love those pictures.
your list is great :)

♥Strawberry Cait Sundae♥ said...

Me too :)
Thanks :D
X

lucy lu said...

awesome post! :D
http://lucys-cute-crazed-life.blogspot.com/